czwartek, 22 września 2011

Good Old Boyz

This time I'm going to show some of my old stuff.
This is the part of my Orks Army that I've collected ( assembled and painted) already :

Biker Boyz
Ork Biker Warboss and Biker Painboy


Nobz - from Assault on the Black Reach
Two Squads of Sluga Boyz :
Red Squad:


Blue Squad:
Trukk:


Battlewagon

and some Hq
Warboss and Big Mek with KFF


The main concept of those miniatures was to build army fast so I can play with my friends.
I never had ambitions to paint models on Masterclass level. Tabletop is enough. But I like to have some characters in the army painted a little better.I hope I will be able to find some time and correct painting of some of those miniatures, but for now my main goal is to prepare bigger and better army (for now my goal is 1500 points)
These are not all of my painted Orks miniatures, I think I will be able to present others soon.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz