czwartek, 6 października 2011

And They Shell Know No Fear !!


Finally I've received my copy of Space Marine and for last two evenings I've been playing Campaign. From my point of view the game is awesome, you can feel the power of Space Marine Power armour and genetically modified body. There is no cover you must hide (like in Gears Of War), you just face your enemies and kill them. I really like orks models showed in the game, during the play you are able to feel the power of ork Nobs (awesome melee scenes), and to see how difficult is to fight against ork mob.
I've enjoyed the game, and soon after finishing campaign I'm going to play some multi-player games.
Of course I don't forget about painting my miniatures :), and I hope, I will be able to show some photos of new painted models soon.


Image comes from website: http://spacemarinegame.wikia.com
Official Space Marine website : www.spacemarine.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz