wtorek, 18 października 2011

Green wekend




The weekend has passed and unfortunately our game was moved to next Sunday, so my motivation to paint all of my miniatures has gone with the wind. That doesn't mean that I haven't painted anything, but for now there is not much to show (That is why above you can see the picture of my birthday cake, that my wife made me half year ago). For now the whole blue sluga boyz squad is painted - I just need to take photos of them - and I'm taking care of moto boyz and shoota boyz right now (2 motors ad 10 shoota boyz to paint). I think, I will be able to paint them until Sunday (new photos coming soon).

During the weekend I've finished Campaign in Space Marine and I really enjoyed the game, I think it's awesome, great scenario, great locations (real forge-world), great fights. Nice ending. It's a little bit too short but I hope multiplayer mode will do the stuff.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz