niedziela, 2 października 2011

Orkz of Anarchy

Ok, so I've decided. This was very busy week for me and I haven't got much time for miniatures assembling, ant painting but I've made my decision. I'm starting with bikerz mobz, there is going to be one unit of Nob bikerz (4 bikers - painboy included) During this weekend I've done some painting and effects of my work you can see below:

This unit is going to be set with Warboss:

Few words about bikerz, I didn't liked them at the beginning, but now I really enjoy those units. They are fast, tough and they can be deadly when strike in the right place on the right time.
Nob on bike with power claw, can destroy vehicle, and escape to strike again in different place.
When I've got them on any of my wings it's really easy to move the to the other, so they are very useful specially in my speed kult army.


Of course those models need their final touch (some work with details and stands) but for now they are ready to play.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz